Traductor

1 de febrero de 2011

Interview With GM Pablo Lafuente


Where were you born and where are you currently living?
Pablo Lafuente - I was born in Buenos Aires, Argentina, twenty five years ago. In 2008 I moved to Barcelona (Spain) where I am currently living.
- When and how did you start playing chess?
P.L. - I started playing chess when I was 5 years old, and it was thanks to my father, as he was the person who taught me how to play. And I immediately liked the game, surprisingly enough, considering that back at that time, I wouldn't stay quiet for more than two seconds.
- How do you train yourself? Do you study with colleagues?
P.L. - Over the last few years, I have been mainly studying alone, and occasionally meeting with friends and colleagues. Probably (or should I say, almost certainly)
that's not the best way to train. It's really hard for me to be my own boss, and I don't always succeed in keeping my discipline.
¿Dónde ha nacido usted y donde actualmente vive usted? Pablo Lafuente - naci en Buenos Aires, Argentina, hace veinticinco años. En 2008 me moví a Barcelona (España) donde actualmente vivo. - ¿Cuándo y como comenzó usted a jugar al ajedrez?
P.L. - comencé a jugar al ajedrez cuando yo tenía 5 años, y esto era gracias a mi padre, como él era la persona que me enseñó como jugar. E inmediatamente me gustó el juego, bastante sorprendentemente, considerando que atrás en aquel tiempo, yo no me quedaría tranquilo durante más de dos segundos.
- ¿Cómo se entrena usted? ¿Estudia usted con colegas?
P.L. - Durante los pocos años pasados, yo principalmente he estado estudiando solo, y de vez en cuando encontrando a amigos y colegas. Probablemente (o si digo, casi seguramente)esto no es el mejor modo de entrenarse. Es realmente difícil para mí de ser mi propio jefe, y no siempre tengo éxito en el cuidado de mi disciplina.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario