Traductor

12 de diciembre de 2010

Interview with Alexandra Kosteniuk

Web Oficial
Aleksandra Kosteniuk lost her title!

“We are all human, no robots.”Anastasia Karlovich-
What happened in the last match?
Alexandra Kosteniuk- In the second game with classic control I had a great position, but I almost managed to lose it. And in the rapid, I played unsuccessfully with white, and with black I stayed good, even won. I saw the winning option, but decided to play more solid, and eventually lost.
Karlovich- What is the reason that at the decisive moment the nerves do not stand the pressure?

Kosteniuk- It is difficult to say at once. Everything must be analyzed in a relaxed atmosphere. I do not think that immediately after the defeat the reasons that I will find for that would be fair. It is necessary to take some time, to analyze the games to come to some more or less correct conclusion. So I will work on my mistakes.
Ruan Lufei
Durıng the tie-break match wıth Chinese player Ruan Lufei, already former world champion lost the first game and did not manage to equalise the score in the match.
Live Games

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario